Super late post but SPAIN WON THE WORLD CUP 2010! Haha! They totally deserve it man. Though I'm a Germany-Spain supporter, and a bit more Germany supporter than Spain, but I still think Spain's winning is awesome man! This team is super good. =D
[ People are raising their expectations
Go on and feel it
This is your moment
No hesitation
Today's your day
I feel it
You paved the way,
Believe it
If you get down
Get up oh, oh
When you get down,
Get up eh, eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Africa ]
Waka Waka - Shakira
And World Cup Withdrawal symptoms is real lar. Lol. Really feel a little bit sian after the final match. But I was really super happy and excited when Spain won lar! Lol! Damn crazy. Then whole day in quite good mood and crazy mood. =D And I watched the match alone. If I watched with my sister, I think both of us go crazy together. =D
But ah! World Cup's a really nice game. =) Have to wait another 4 more years! By then I'm already 20. Woah. Quite fast.
Super funny how our class played Captain Ball last week I think. Haha! Everything can link to soccer. Like off sides, yellow cards and stuffs. =D Anyhow say one lar. Then when we scored, we all scream GOAAALLLLL! LOL! Crazy pple. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment