Sweden must thank me for taking so nice photos of him. =D
Lol! Yesterday was fun ba! Had a great time with those people. =D
Went to watch Knight And Day with BenLee, Brendan, Felicia, Jiesi, Junyuan, Puiling, Qiaofen and Sweden (copied from Puiling's blog) =D The movie is nice lar! Super funny. =D Cameron Diaz is funny like crap. =D
Met up with Jordan and Haziq for dinner. Walk around Orchard to find a Halai place. Called Faeqa to ask her where is there Halai restaurant since Haziq is clueless and wasn't really concerned abt his own dinner lar! It's like Sweden and I more concerned than him. Lol. Ok 'cause we wanted to watch the Germany Vs Argentina match. =D
Went to Cineleisure for PastaMania! Shared with Feli 'cause didn't feel like eating much. Ah! Should have went to Swensens after that to get treat from Haziq! =D
After dinner, went over to Orchard Central to celebrate their birthday with cake! =D Ohya, suddenly remember that we haven't pay Haziq for it. Ok, hope he forgets. =D
Waited for Jeslynn then we sing happy birthday to the three of them! Took us 3 times to sing is properly. Awesome man. And Ben Lee still owe us Jumping Jacks! We made them blow only one candle each. If they blow more than one, they have to do Jumping Jacks! Cool rite? =D So fun lar! Ben Lee still owe us that! =D Wahahaha
Anyway took group photos and many other photos and Haziq, Jordan, Qiaofen and Puiling went home first. The rest of us went to Somerset 313 and watch the match!!! Germany VS Argentina! Awesome match man. Germany is good lar!!! Haha! I supported the right team. =D Sweden supports Argentina. Then it's really funny 'cause I'm so happy and he's so sad. =D
In the end, Germany won 4-0! Awesome right? They are good can. =D Haha! And watching outside is really nice. It's like everyone shout and scream together. Freaking funny and the atmosphere really makes you high. =D I love World Cup! It's really an awesome competition. Brings everyone together. I like it! =D
Looking forward to Germany VS Spain match! Ah! I wanted both to meet at finals. Then I'm alright with both winning. Now I like both ok then very hard. But since my sister is siding Spain, I shall support Germany! =D They are really good hor!
But yep, the consequence of staying out to watch is the bus. Lol. We reach the bus stop le then realise that the bus service is over. Freaking sad. So we walk quite a distance to a taxi stand and then call for cab home. Lol. Ok lar, at least got the 3 of us share cab. =D Reached home at around 1plus. Lol. Super late.
Yesterday was really fun ba! Had a wonderful time with those 11 pple in the photo. =D Won't be going out for a long time I hope. Must really focus on studies!
And yep, I should get back to homework. Haven't really started on any, so practically quite screwed. Must burn midnight oil already.
No comments:
Post a Comment