Saturday, 18 September 2010

Angels Cry - Mariah Carey Ft Ne-Yo

[ Lightning don't strike
The same place twice
When you and I said goodbye
I felt the angels cry
True love's a gift
We let it drift
In a storm
Every night
I feel the angels cry ]

Angels Cry - Mariah Carey Ft Ne-Yo


This song is super nice! It's one of the rare new great songs from Mariah Carey. Really super nice! =D

Super funny lar. In a good mood when I kinda should not be. Lol. I think it's 'cause of the after Prelims thing. Slept at 2plus yesterday. =D Was helping my mum hang the clothes up and talking to Faeqa at the same time. Super pro rite? Lol. Neck was dying lar. It was already dying from playing badminton. Lol. I got muscle pains at weird places. The neck just feels strained 'cause I keep bending back to look at the shuttlecock. Too tall, according to Faeqa. Sheesh.

But yea. It was super nice talking to her lar. Lol. Talked about a lot of stuffs. Then we ended up talking serious crap. Haha! But ya, it was really nice lar. No thankyou Faeqa! =D Touched rite? Haha! We concluded that we are all super ego people and rarely praise each other unless needed too. =D LOL. Crazy lar both of us. But it's super nice to talk until for so well without realising it. =D

Going out with Felicia, Junyuan and Sweden later! =D Puiling and Qiaofen maybe joining us too. Yea!!! Today I really just want to walk around and slack like crap. But yep, promised my mum that just this weekend let go and enjoy. Must continue to go on. But cannot chiong yet ba. There is still one more month to go!!!!

Graduation Day is coming too. In I think around 3 weeks? Freaking fast. 4 years in Fuhua. Time really files. The past two years were really great. Going to miss 4E1 like crap. A class of really nice people! And going to miss Damily too! And AVA! Teachers as well. Ah.. It's funny how I've been waiting for this day and when it comes, I suddenly don't feel like leaving Fuhua. Still don't really love the sch but I LOVE THE PEOPLE!

Wonder what's going to happen next year. I really hope that I'll still stay in contact with everyone in class! And Damily must really still go out at least once a year! Let's change it to go out to celebrate Qiaofen's, Yifang's and Puiling's birthday. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment