Friday, 24 September 2010

Love The Way You Lie - Eminem Feat. Rihanna

[ I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight ]

Love The Way You Lie - Eminem Feat. Rihanna


We were crazily singing to this song like crap this week. =D The rap part some more. I still can't go over this verse. LOL. Really quite hard. But sing until super fun. =D Sweden, Nisa, Felicia and Me kept singing. Pity Sijia. =D But wah!! Lol!! This week is super funny man. =D Quite glad that we are back to normal curriculum time. At least no more exams? Lol. But super tired though.

Anyway, on Monday we finally had a free period! Ms Cheong didn't come that day. So we just slacked. Played MEATBALL! Haha! Super random and crazy game that we created. =D Sijia, Mag and Brendan are the best people at this game man!! =D Play all the random games during the 1hr. Super long never play all those games already. Laughed like crap though. =D

Went to eat meatballs at Ikea on Tuesday with Jeslynn, Junyuan, Felicia and Sweden! =D Love the meatballs like crap lar! Super nice. =D Ikea food rocks man! Lol. I realise we really quite crazy. Went all the way to Ikea to eat meatballs. Haha! But it's really nice lar. =D Worth the trip. Ate wonderful ice cream and hot dogs after that! =D And stood there talking for a super long time. =)

Wednesday was Mid Autumn Festival! Went Kamin's house after sch then Chinese Garden after that. =D OHYA!! This is worth remembering man. Haha! Sijia rocks!! Really make me laugh everyday. =D She is really blur and slow one lar! =D Super funny. We were playing the meatball game during Chinese. Lol. The loser gang sit together at the library again. =D Loser gang consists lousy at Chinese people like me, Ian, Felicia, Sweden, Jeslynn and Sonia. Sijia the Chinese pro sit with us. Want to make herself feel better. Tsk. Haha! =D

So anyway, we were playing the meatball game, then we finally reached hundred plus! And Sijia is super awesome man! =D Lol. Ok the meatball game is like 7-up like that, just that instead of saying 7-up, we say meatball! =D So ya, I was before Sijia and I said 113. Then you know what Sijia said? 144! LOL. And she didn't realise anything wrong until after we laughed for a long long time then we told her why we laugh then she realise. LOL!!!!! Super funny lar!! Sijia is the best man. =D

Ohya and wah!! Still got one more thing also happen at the library during Chinese lessons with the same people. Sijia was super slow man! Damn funny. =D We had to explain this joke to the very smallest detail then she got it. Haha!!! Really made my day. =D She totally rocks man!!!

Thursday also another joke day. Lol. Ok, at first it was a usual day and all. Was tired and sleepy. Dunno why but yea. Then lunch came. LOL. Went to Mac with Felicia, Sweden, Junyuan, BenLee and Jordan. Don't know what we were talking about but ended up talking about porn. Lol. What the hell rite? Those people like forget that Felicia and I are girls lar. Idiots. So ya, anyway, one thing lead to another and Jordan watches GP! Haha! Kinda inside joke. =D But laughed like nobody's business. Played the meatball game today but change to GP instead. And purposely made Jordan say GP. Super funny lar!

LOL. This week seems to be quite slack according to what I've typed so far. Lol. I haven't mention about results though. Wonder how I will be like after O levels. Lol. It's like after prelims already so crazy. The class have really crazy people that life is hard to be boring with them in your life man. Haha! Ah.. Really going to miss them. 2 more weeks to Grad day!

Ok, shall talk about results now. Hmm.. This time, I really don't know what to react. Lol. Quite disappointed with English? Though I did improve as compared to MYE but still, it's like not up to standard. Felt really super sian when I got back the results.

I'm really happy about my Chinese compo and letter writing! Did not bad this time. Compo actually helped pull my overall marks up. Paper 2 for Chinese is really horrible. I must really buck up on Chinese!!!

Both Maths are alright so yep. But must make Emath a super secure A1. It's now still within the 75-80 range of A1. But yea, Emath and Amath are the only two subjects that I'm really confident in. Lol. Quite sad huh?

Chemistry is ah... Kinda expected it? I knew I wasn't going to score well this time so didn't really have super high expectation. At least it's a B ba! But yea, the remaining few weeks must really buck up on Chemistry already. No joke man.

Physics was a disappointment! I thought I will really score somewhat alright? At least an A2. But my Paper 2 section B dragged my grades down like crap. 10 out of 30 man. Don't know what crap was I writing. I think I'm still confused with some concepts so must SOS Mr Lee's help.

Geog is just hmm.. My lowest mark among all 8 subjects. Awesome rite? Used to be my best. Really don't know what happened to geography this year. Really scoring quite bad all the way. Like really don't have good grades at all. Super horrible. I think must really know how to answer the questions properly. And my contents must be good so must really pia already.

Combine humans was quite alright? Somewhat neutral about it. Though it will be nicer if I had an A1 for combine humans. But yep, I did improve ba! So that's good? Will find Ms Cheong during the 2 weeks study break.

OMG. Time really flies! 31 more days to O levels. Cheers.

And 2 more weeks to graduation day and I've still got quite a lot of letters to write. And there are hmm... Ok, I'll better settle most of it during the weekends. But must study a bit too during the weekends. Ms Tan is awesome man. Freaking fast prepare homework for us le.

OK, I shall go watch TV and laugh and then sleep and wake up tmr and start on everything I have to do! I can do it! Must hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment