[ You can sit beside me when the world comes down
If it doesn't matter then just turn around
You be the queen and I'll be your clown
You can sit beside me when the world comes down ]
Mona Lisa - The All-American Rejects
Today will be the last time I use computer until after Prelims. I really must start mugging and stop using computer. Computer can really kill me. It's like I spend dunno how long on it, doing stupid stuffs. Really waste a lot of time. Lol. I'm here posting too. But yep, I really hope I can stop using com until next weekends, after Prelims. Must mug like crap. Suddenly, I rather go school now. At least I'll be far away from my computer.
Stop thinking and start doing. If I want my A1s and NJC, I really gotta start doing and stop thinking. Nothing will happen and whatever is meant to happen will happen. Just stop thinking. I've wasted enough time. Please stop thinking.
I will get into National Junior College and get L1R5: 8 for O levels. I'm going on stage to get my results from Mdm Oen next year. I can do it. Have faith.
Tomorrow is a new day! Yes!! I will start extreme mugging. For real this time. I kept saying this and I never really did do it but this time I will. I must.
Stop going out unless it's to study. I think I need study outside too. There's bed, tv and computer at home. Can distract me like nobody's business.
Yep ok! Shall sleep and wake up early tmr. It's a brand new day!
No comments:
Post a Comment