[ One hand in the air for the big city
Street lights, big dreams all looking pretty
No place in the world that can compare
Put your lighters in the air
Everybody say Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
New York, Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do
Now your in New York
Big lights will inspire you
Hear it for New York, New York, New York ]
Empire State Of Mind Part II (Broken Down) - Alicia Keys
Love this version! When I first hear the with Jay-Z's rap version, was hoping that there was a version without the rapping though the rapping was really good. And then they really did made one without the rapping. =D
And I really must go New York again! Lol. Went there when I was around 5 years old? So it wasn't really counted. Haha! I still remember that I was wondering why my sister was so upset when we didn't get to see the Statue of Liberty when we were at New York. Now I totally understand why and feeling quite sad now. Will be super freaking cool if I had gotten the chance to see the Statue of Liberty and take photo with it!!
First episode of Glee Season 2 had this song too! Going to chiong Glee Season 2 after O levels! Shall not watch now and just wait. =D

Cliff diving. I want to try it at least once before I die. There are really a lot of stuffs I must try before I die! Hope I've got the chance to try them. =D
Using computer can be seriously scary. Lol. Time flies super fast when I'm using computer. Waste lots of time doing lots of weird stuffs or looking at random stuffs. And then I'll surf around blogs and realise I'm in deep shit when I see that almost everyone else seems to be preparing for O levels and working hard, while I'm here, using the computer and not doing anything. I'm in an alright mood ba. Just that yep, must tell myself these stuffs so that I will somehow just stop doing it.
I now remember what was my actual intention of using the computer. Lol. Ok feeling happy now though. Ok not exactly but yep, haha! Suddenly thought about traveling stuffs and all. =D Seriously hope that my dad really mean it this time when he said that we're going overseas this year. =)
OHYA!! My sister got her driving license! =D Haha! She drove me and Feli to school on Thursday. Super funny lar. And she drove me around today too since my dad and mum are in Malaysia. =D And this sister of mine is really super funny can. She became a shofer yesterday lar! Drove her friends around like nobody's business since she got the car. My parents are going to kill her when they come back lar. But she really not bad leh! First time then pass the test already. And is really quite steady. She can park the car nicely when she's under stressful condition. Super funny. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment