Friday, 17 September 2010

relieved.

PRELIMS IS FINALLY OVER TODAY!!

enjoyed today like crap. Wonder what will happen after O levels when we are already like that for the end of Prelims. Haha!

But yea, this time round, hmm... got quite neutral feeling. It doesn't feel right, but then it seems alright too. Screwed geog until quite bad. Sciences are just weird. I think Maths saved my life. But I pray that there's no careless mistakes. Spotted quite a lot of careless mistakes when I was checking the papers. But yes!!! Really happy that it's over! Finally can sleep properly.

Didn't really totally stop using com. Lol. Touched my sis's Mac for awhile but yep, really never use much. =D Now spamming already. =D Spamming songs!!

Actually I'm feeling super tired now. Lol. But yea, I shall still post!

Last Week was quite productive? Lol. Ok not totally but not bad for a holiday week. Monday went to sch to meet Kamin to study, though I ended up planning what I should do for the rest of the week (and I ended up not following it) instead of studying. But oh well, I tried lar. Lol. Walked to 180/99 bus stop together with Kamin! =D

Tuesday went to KAP to meet Faeqa to study. This one really got study ba. Did my development notes. Though yea, kinda took quite long to do it. Lol. Usual crap and crazy people at Plaza. Lol. Forgot what we did but yea, lol stupid stuffs lar. It's us ma. But yep, it was really quite productive? =D

Wednesday went Orchard Central to study with Faeqa. That girl dragged me out of my house at 8am lar. Bloody morning call me at 7plus. Horrible rite? But ok lar, at least I made full use of the day. =D So went to Coffee Bean and did notes and study and yea. Then Felicia joined us. She come and we got no peace! Haha! Ok lar, our fault also. =D Study a bit more then went to walk around. Took bus to accompany Faeqa to her sch then went to Lot One to meet Sweden. Camp at Mac to study. They did geog while I did chem and physics. =D

Thursday went for badminton at Pioneer Stadium with Agents and then went Brendan's house to study. =D Super nice 'cause we get to exercise and study. Learned how to serve properly from Brendan but I think I kinda forget again. =D Then went JP for lunch. OH!! And I got new shoes! Haha! It's really nice and my mum sponsored me! Happy! =D But I realise I keep buying stuffs lately. Lol. A bit guilty but at least the shoes really nice lar. Love my mum. =D

Ok so anyway, after that went to Brendan's house to study. His dog is super cute lar! But got a lousy owner like Brendan. LOL. What Brendan did to make his dog open the door by herself was super hilarious man. Haha! The dog really damn cute. =D We really got study ba! Though someone kept complaining that he's bored, another kept top gearing, the other encouraged her, the last one just kept talking abt weird random stuffs. LOL. I'm the most disciplined that day! Ok, sort of anyway. Sort of understood electrolysis better after that day. And had Haagen Dazs! =D And played Jenga and Monopoly after that. =D

Friday, Saturday and Sunday I stayed at home! But I think not sure if staying at home is better or not. TV is really woah. I can seriously just sit there and stone like nobody's business. The power of TV.

Ok so had prelims this week! Slept quite late for those days. And on morning of geog days, my brain was scary. Like really keep thinking of geog. LOL. Chem and Physics still ok but then slept quite little for both 'cause got a lot to study. We all went to KFC on Thursday after Physics. Haha! Totally got the prelims-are-over feeling when we still had amaths on Friday. But yea, really slacked at KFC. Went home and slacked some more. Haha!

Today was the best lar! Haha! But we can slack ba. Lol. It will be really sad if we still mug on the day that Prelims are over though O levels are coming but yea, must relax a bit first. Ok, shall post that in next post plus photos. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment