Friday, 24 September 2010

LIM KA MIN!!!!! =D

Went to Kamin's house on Wednesday after sch! Saw the dresses that her mum made when she was young. =D Got one super nice lace dress!! Oh shit! Forget to take photo of it. Lol.

Slack at her house all the way until 6plus then left for Chinese Garden to meet 4e1 people. =D Talked for super long and played with her brother! Haha! Kamin's little brother is super cute lar. =D Laugh until super funny. =D It will really be cool to have a younger sibling sometimes. =D But I love it that I've got an awesome older sister. So I'm happy already. =D

Played the balloon game with her brother. Haha! Super hilarious lar! Play until quite crazy. =D Then Kamin pei me walked to Pioneer MRT! Haha! Her punishment for hitting Gekhooi's specs off her face during PE. =D

Take photo with Square Eeyore! =)

Kamin and her sbro! =D

We played with the smile detector! =D



Kamin's and My wonderful paper phones!! Haha! Laughed like crap when I realise both phones looked super identical and the torchlight is at the same place too! =D HAHA!

Kamin! Thankyou for a wonderful day though it was short! =) Love you lots man! And you should come my house next time! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment