Friday, 3 September 2010

the horse and her master - MADNESS

Funniest photo taken that day. =D Really crazy.

September holidays are here! Though it totally did not feel like holidays are here. Felt like prelims was over though. =D

Had emaths paper 1 and history today! Was quite alright I guess. =) Went to JP with the girls after that. =D Window shop and went to Westmall after that. Lol. Jiesi and I brought a tank top and tshirt! Both quite funny yet quite nice shirt ba! =D Though I was quite rash in just buying it 'cause I've got no money left for dinner after that. Super smart man. Never mind! The tshirt is really quite nice lar. =D My sister approved. Haha!

And ya!!!! Saw Puiling's blog and remember that Qiaofen broke a mannequin's hand!! Super funny lar! Laughed like crap. =D Puiling was also another one that happily played with it. Damn funny when the hand came off. Qiaofen's expression was the best!!!

Went to Sweden's house for mahjong in the evening. Super tired while playing. Sweden's grandma brings me good luck! Haha! Won I think 4 rounds after she joined in the game when Brendan left. =D Awesome man. But at the start of the game I was super blur 'cause forgot everything already.

Ohya, I did something damn stupid yesterday. It was really freaking embarrassing. Like woah. Worse part was that it's those 'awesome' people that saw me doing it and I think they will remind me constantly about this stupid thing. WAH!!! Damn paiseh lar! Lol. My mum laughed at me too. Sheesh.

Ok! I think I'll go bathe already. Going out on Sunday to Marina Barrage and Marina Bay Sands!! Helix Bridge!!! Jeslynn and I were super high about it yesterday while studying for History. Haha! Can't wait!!! =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment