[ You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this? ]
Everything - Lifehouse
One of my favourite songs of all time and I can NEVER get sick of this song. I just recently listen the live in studio version. Made me fall in love with the song again! Jason Wade's voice is super omg. =D You And Me, another favourite song! Lifehouse is awesome!!
The Helix bridge! =)I'll post a photo tmr of it taken by myself! =D
Tmr must really spam photos like crap since we're at such a nice place to take photos! I want to take jump shots!
Need go do people's cards already! And CHARGE camera battery!!
" Knowing is better than wondering, waking is better than sleeping, and the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying. "
- Grey's Anatomy
No comments:
Post a Comment