After O levels must go again! And sing for super long time. 3hours like not enough. Haha! We realise we never sing a lot of songs after we left the place. Like My Life Will Suck Without You and Tik Tok! Lol. Too many songs already. =D
Went to find the guys at Jurong East Sports Complex. They were playing badminton, so went there to join them. =D Nice lar, sweat like crap. But woah. Super tired. Then some of the guys went to swim and Nisa went home so Felicia, Jordan, Sweden and I play. Tired man. And dunno why Feli wasn't tired when the 3 of us want die already. And ya, I think I ended up picking up the shuttlecock more than hitting it with the racket. =/
Ohya! And got funny milo incident. Haha! We brought milo at Long John before we went Kbox. Then ended up only Nisa drank hers, so left two more and they were in my bag. Both leak like crap inside the plastic bag, so took it in my hands. But really lar, the milo was super worse. Nisa then went to make it until the thing slanted. Lol. Ok, I made 'cause it to leak out of the plastic bag. Aiya. Lazy to describe already. Just imagine milo, leaking here and there, looking super gross. And 3 pple carrying it on the bus, laughing like idiots after they got off the bus.
Lol. I think I really like enjoying after Prelims. LOL. Ahahahahahaha I should just end here before I type more nonsense. Lol. And Faeqa's on the phone! Haha! Totally ignoring her but she's enjoying herself lar. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment