Saturday, 9 April 2011

Agents, we rock. =D

I really miss those pple even though I'm in the same sch with 3 of them. Being same school really doesn't mean you'll see them often and talk to them often! Ok, except Feli. Brendan was like you've been in same class with Felicia since forever. I KNOW RIGHT. Tsk.

Anyway, so yep, yesterday we decided to celebrate Sweden and Felicia's Birthday in advance and give Feli a surprise. =D It was all planned on Thursday night. LOL. We are freaking last minute. Suppose to be Monday but I figured that there is sch the next day so might as well do it on Friday. =D

Met up with Sweden at IMM and we went around searching for nice cake. It's so funny how it's his birthday too but he had to buy the cake and all as well. =D Next time you won't have to slave around already. =D

Brendan came over and we got the cake and went over to Westmall! Supposed to be at Clementi but Feli changed the location. LOL. Though she was unware of it all.

So proud of Junyuan for the first time. He actually successfully bring Feli over to Westmall without her realising anything. =D Haha! For the first time, Junyuan rock at lying. =D

Ohya, Brendan is monster lar. He ate a total of 3 burgers yesterday plus water and all. Crazy much? Eat and eat and eat. I dunno how man.

So yes, this is us at Mos Burger, Westmall. We really suck man. LOL. With the candles and all. And Sweden really was the one doing it all. With the not very good help from Brendan. Since I know I can't do it, I just took photos. =D

The nice tiramisu cake from Delifrance!

And the candles burn scarily quickly. Like seriously man. And the best was, Sweden light up the candle, and then blew it away 'cause it was burning fast. Funny lar seriously.

So Feli and Junyuan came, and Feli saw us with the cake with all confusion. Then she started to cry. LOL. Damn funny lar. I was concentrating on the candles melting fast then suddenly I looked up and saw Feli crying. Haha! Sang a quick happy birthday song and then quickly blew the candles away. It was really a mess man. LOL. We totally suck. =D So yep, after they blew the fire, the powder on the cake got blown too, so the table had all cocoa powder and all. Messy like crap man.

But yes!!! I'm so happy that we all managed to fool Feli and make her really surprise and all. =D For once, she didn't realise anything. Wahahaha.

The fast melting candles. LOL. It really melted super fast. Scary.


The 2 Birthday people! =D

These 2 idiots playing with the inner camera. LOL.

Ate the cake and ate our dinner at Mos Burger. Stayed there and talked for freaking long. Went outside of Mos Burger to talk for awhile more. Then Brendan went off then 4 of us went to another place to talk since they were closing.

This photo is nice! Though it looked ridiculously dumb. =D

Ah, I really miss these crazy 4 pple. Yesterday was too short. We seriously got a lot of things going on in our lives and I really think we should go out soon and talk for freaking long. Miss them super lot. Like seriously man. We all miss each other super lot.

Holidays are still the best 'cause we could go out for the whole day and just slack around and talk for freaking long. Sucks that we all are so busy now. Ok, I'm actually the most free among them. =D I love my CCA. =D

Hope that we can meet up real soon again. They rock my life totally. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment