Meeting them will always leave me wanting to meet them more! Seriously man, the things we do and ah! They are really the people that I can don't meet up with them for damn long, but when we meet up, we are still the same old crazy ass, annoying, irritating, crazy people. =D
They really make me feel super happy every time I meet up with them. And somehow, all my troubles really fly away whenever I met up with them. They have this thing that makes me just relax and enjoy my time with them, not worrying about anything else. We can be so freaking frank with each other that we really don't care what we say. And the thing is we know that we are saying just for fun and laughter and we don't mean it. That's the really awesome thing. We know each other since we were what, a bunch of 9 years old kids, 11 year old kids. The familiarity, the comfort, it's really incomparable. =D
The friendship that we shared is really pure, innocent and simple. True, we don't share all our deep thoughts and feelings with each other always. But so what? We really love and enjoy each others' company. It's similar to the kind of relationship you have with you family. Just that they are really funny idiots that say and do the most hilarious things. =D
I really make me laugh and smile without realising. We will really do the most silly stuffs ever. But we don't give a damn. Image is nothing in 6H. 'Cause seriously, we have seen each other since p3, p4 or p5, what is image to us man? =D
10 years, 20 years, I am pretty sure and confirm that 6H will still continue to meet up. =) Though it will get harder as the years go by but I'm really sure that we will make it an afford to meet up, especially for Mr Phang's Birthday! He's 40 this year, and I bet we will still be celebrating his 50th, 60th birthdays!
But wah, they really are as annoying as ever. Lol. It was supposed to be at Greenridge but we realise that there isn't a dine in place at Greenridge anymore! Wah!! It's so sian lar! Our cool place is gone now. Tsk. Super annoying. But then, we found a new place. =D
The rooftop of the carpark linked to plaza!! =D That place is super awesome. And a really nice place to just chill out with those pple while we ate dinner. =D And they are so freaking funny lar. Waited for us to come back after we got the cake and pizza then they started to eat. Aww.. So sweet. Haha! =D
So we had our dinner there!! And then just when I took out my camera, I realised that I forgot to bring my memory card. I'm so awesome rite? Damn horrible man. But lucky it's just at plaza, so I ran home to take it with Faeqa. =D We really ran back man. Haha! So funny lar. The things we do for 6H. =D But yes!! I'm so glad I did go back to take the memory card or else there won't be any photos! Though the photos kinda suck. We should seriously go out during DAY time so that nicer photos can be taken! =D
Anyway, so yep, went back and we had cake all and we took photos at the carpark! =D Lol. I really suck as a photographer man. Haha! Just ask them lar. I'm like super blur with the functions of my camera. Horrible man. I seriously better learn it well and all.
Went to garden plaza to talk and slack. Ah really love sitting around talking to them like that. Somehow, we can just talk and talk. Though majority of the time is useless nonsense, it's still awesome. The kind of comfort I'm talking about. =D Spammed some photos after that. D
Walked home the long way! We went mad singing!! Damn crazy lar. The guys were freaking embarrassed by us. HAHA! Oh well, live with it. =D Sort of send Weiying and Kenneth home first, then Faeqa and Swapna, Guodong and Rizheng. =D Then walked back with Shaohao, Jinghan and Feli! The same few of us. =D And we're talking about how 2 years later may be a bit harder to meet 'cause the guys got NS! HAHA! I seriously can't wait to see them all with shaved heads. =D I think I'll laugh like crazy. =D
6HONESTY 2006 FTW!!
They are really the most annoyingly awesome people in my life. Can't thank them enough for being in my life. =D Though ok, I never really did thank them. HAHA! But yes! We all know how much we love each other though we never once say a praise to each other before. That's how we work. =D
[ When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in
Oh this has gotta be a good life
This has gotta be a good life
This could really be a good life, good life
Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight
Like this city is on fire night
This could really be a good life
A good, good life ]
Good Life - OneRepublic
No comments:
Post a Comment