Sunday, 17 April 2011

crazy hair people. =D

Had dinner with these awesome 3 people yesterday. =D

LOL. Jiesi always made herself look nice when we all look funny. Why Jiesi? Tsk. You should join the crowd.

Somehow, Qiaofen and I can never take a nice decent photo together lately. LOL. Both of us weren't in the mood to smile for photo yesterday. But I like my smile here. HAHA! It's the cannot-see-my-eyes smile. Ridiculously stupid but oh well.

Wahahahaha. I took this. =D nice rite? I really like taking photos! You can try and test all sorts of angles and modes and settings. =D

HAHA! Love both their faces. =D

I really look like I'm smiling to some invisible person. Like some crazy woman.

HAHA! I love our faces. =D

Puiling and Qiaofen were awesome. =D HAHA!

Jiesi's archeologist outfit. She's trying all different job looks apparently.

LOL! I totally love this photo. Mad women on the lose. =D

Really miss hanging out with the girls like that. I can never get sick of meeting them. Ok fine, we really don't meet often. Used to see them everyday last year! Seriously miss spending breaks with them. All our crazy sudden random singing when we walked to the toilet. =D Or rather, Puiling, Feli and I. =D

We must still meet up like that after Qiaofen shifts to Tampines!! I want to go out with them leh. Like not just dinner. Time pass super fast when I had dinner with them. It's like we sat there for quite long but we didn't realise it.

2 comments:

  1. oi! i got try to make new faces hor! but you're still the best at making spastic faces! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jiesi. Tsk. I want see your spastic face hor! Or else I'll post all your unglam photos up. =D

    ReplyDelete