Saturday, 9 April 2011

benefits of laughing

I'm done with making my blog look nice and pretty!

But I wasted a hundred million times doing it. And I'm making it nice just to please my own eyes. Man, I really rock at wasting time.

Yes, I want to laugh until my stomach hurts real bad, until tears start rolling down but they are tears of joy. It's been quite sometime since I laugh until so bad. Sure, I still do laugh, but not the laugh until you really want to die kind of laugh.

Oh! But I know how to make myself laugh like crazy; watch Korean variety shows! Haha! Such at Running Man and 2 Days 1 Night! Been a long time since I watch that! And I'll laugh like mad every time I watch it. =D

Of course, my awesome awesome friends that will always make me laugh until I want to die. =D Thinking of them can make me laugh also. Haha! The things they did and said are just hilarious. I love those crazy pple! =D

My family too! Haha! My mum, my sis and my dad! It really shows how we are a family, the way we do things and the way we think are so similar. LOL. Ok, it's stupid to say that but seriously man, I've got a weird family. =)

Don't really get how I can actually post something about laughing. Lol. I think I really rock at crapping hell lot of stuffs out of nothing. Good. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment