Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Stupid PI

The reason why I'm awake now is 'cause of PI. Seriously, it sucks. I got stuck for freaking long at feasibility and manageability 'cause both seem similar. And I actually went to look up the meaning. What the shit right? Ah, freaking spend a lot of time on PI and I'm still not satisfied with it at all. It's not nice lar. I shall just wait and see what my teacher says.

Crap. That's all I did today so far. OMG, this is bad. I have to do personal statement for the GP Korea Trip now. Crap. See yifang, this is the result of procrastination which you always always do even after telling yourself countless time that you should stop procrastinate. I shall stop telling myself not to procrastinate. Ah, this is not good man.

There's history, math and GP tests next week too. I seriously have no confidence I dunno why. Hist is like contents and analysis. I dunno ba, it's just a long time since I had to remember details and all. I refer like crazy to my notes whenever I do my tutorials. Even math. I seriously, seriously miss Ms Tan's Math lessons. I could get her!!!! Ah.. Feeling quite sian now.

Alright, faster get the personal statement done and head to bed. And BE EARLY TOMORROW! STOP MAKING JIESI AND FELICIA WAIT FOR YOU. I seriously have late issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment