Sunday, 24 April 2011

keep your head in check

Totally didn't expect those crazy people to get this for me. Lol. Ah, I really love them. Agents. =D We are really the coolest agents ever. =D Thankyou super lot for this! I'll take nice photos of you guys with it. After I figure out how to use it well. =D

Hmm.. I have a lot of stuffs I feel like saying but I guess, there really isn't a need to. I know that I really need to focus and prioritize my time well. I am quite free, so I shouldn't waste my time like that. Make full use of it. Don't waste it away doing useless stuffs. Or just sitting there stoning or whatever. Games. I realise I can really sit there playing the games in my phone. Watch videos and shows to laugh, I think it's alright. But not too much. And try to multi task though I know I kinda suck real bad at multi-tasking. But yes, I must really make full use of my time since I'm really a way lot less busy than everyone else.

Just don't lose focus and you will be alright. Keep your head in check, guard your heart and mind. Don't let small things affect you. Leave it all up to God and fate to whatever that may come before you. And seriously, don't get so easily distracted. I really get distracted super easily. And don't bloody hell sleep when you aren't all that tired. Don't think that you got a lot of time to waste 'cause you don't and you will regret it for wasting time and you will end up being all pissed off with yourself time and again for wasting time. So stop making yourself feel horrible after wasting your time away. Keep your focus and you will be alright.

And most important of all, don't give up. No matter how tough it is, hang on. If you feel like you are at the edge, struggling to hang on, look out for your family and friends that will always be there for you. They always will be there to give you a hand to hold on to. So don't you dare ever give up.

4 comments:

  1. jiayou!:D
    haha i was describing you :P
    ROBOT :B

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I didn't know I was such a pro robot. =D I'm a low class robot that maufunctions easily. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL why are you like, criticising yourself?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. it's me what. You sure you want me to praise myself? =D

    ReplyDelete