[ Every part in my heart I'm giving out
Every song on my lips I'm singing out
Any fear in my soul I'm letting go
And anyone who ask I'll let them know ]
Telling The World - Taio Cruz
This song is super sweet! Taio Cruz got really nice song for once. =D
So the past week, Monday went home earlier with Jiesi, but we ended up going Lot One for awhile. LOL. 'Cause this girl don't want to take LRT home and I wanted to 'cause I want to buy food. But yep, brought nice bread at Lot One. =D
Tuesday, went Lot One again with Jiesi and Feli. LOL. Actually wasted time there. It's like you don't feel like going home so early so we just slack outside for awhile walking around. Haha!
Met up with Faeqa at KAP with Swap and Feli! Ah! It's really nice meeting up like that. We talked for super long and scolded each other and all. And LOL, we tried praising each other and we failed terribly. =D We are like that ba! Cannot praise each other one. It will be super weird when we start to praise each other and meaning it. =D But yes, they are awesome. =)
Thursday, had photog! This week was special 'cause it's either you go for Thursday or Friday so I figured that Thursday was better since Friday I can go back Fuhua for HOPE. =D Took sports photography! Ok, practice taking sports photography. Took tennis, swimming, floorball and basketball. Saw Jordan at floorball but he refused to pose for me. Tsk. But yea, it was damn funny how we just went around taking photos. LOL. Saw Eunice at basketball! She pose nicely for me. =D But she didn't let me take photo of them training, 'cause they were jumping and all. LOL. Had to choose 3 of the best shots. Super hard 'cause all kinda suck. I'm just randomly snapping some shots.
Had swim PE on Friday! It was better than the previous time 'cause I think I could stand on the swimming pool floor so I felt more secure. =D We actually just swim and kinda play a bit also. LOL. Anyhow ba. =D Didn't get to bathe after that 'cause need to go back Fuhua for Hope, so I smell chlorine all over. Went bck with Jordan and Aikseng. Nisa got MCS. Tsk. She can actually don't go but she, being so good and all, went. Haha!
Taught Gerald! Haha! I really just go back 'cause of him. =D Ok, I really hope he will benefit from it all ba! But it's quite bad 'cause it's like we will want to talk about AVA stuffs instead. LOL. But yea, I'll stop him. =D Wahahaha, proud of myself. But yea, I can only teach math, but better than nothing lar. Got to talk to Ceksin, Vivian and Kangjing too. =D Ah, I seriously love going back Fuhua. =) It's nice and homely. Sijia got CCA if not she'll be back too! Miss her! And she still owe me money! Haha! And I owe her the body for the pen. LOL. Wah, if she sees this, bet she'll feel so full of herself again. Tsk. But yea, miss her super blur-ness. Haha!
Hmm.. Really hope that time will sped up sometimes but hope it to slow down at times too. I just kinda wasted my aftnoon again. Crap. Yet to have lunch and all. Seriously man. I dunno how I can use the computer for so long. Sometimes, it really wasn't Facebook that distracted me! And actually Facebook will only kill me through phone but not computer.
Alright, I shall go eat lunch first and bloody start on the many work I had to do. It's scarily lot and I have no idea why.
No comments:
Post a Comment