Sunday, 1 August 2010

If It's Love - Train

[ If it's love
And we decide that it's forever
No one else could do it better
If it's love
And we're two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whenever ]

If It's Love - Train


Super feel good song! =D

Last week was quite alright. Friday was nice. =D Meet up with 6H people! Though it wasn't a lot of people, but it was super nice. We just sat at Plaza Mac and talk for a really long time. Haha! And laughed like crap while walking home. Totally made my day lar! Never seen someone so scared of something! HAHA! But it's really a super nice short gathering! Talk until 11 without knowing it lar! Love 6H! Hope can meet this Friday!

And I want KFC on Friday too! Very long never go that KFC already. =D

Going to be typing random stuffs I remember about last week. Got quite a lot of funny and nice stuffs but like just type what I can remember. =D

Meet up with Faeqa for awhile last Wednesday to return her her ethnic costumes. It's scary how Faeqa, Felicia and I played ji gou bah and all 3 of us showed the same thing for around 5 time consecutive and then all different for the 6th turn or something. Like we just keep showing the same thing! Damn cool but super scary. Haha!

Ohya! I think last Monday? Forgot already but was singing after school with a bunch of people. Haha! We sing until like crazy people like that. But fun lar. 7 guys from our class are going perform for prom then that day after school they were 'training'. Lol. And Feli and I just join in for fun. =D Fun to sing lar. Totally de stress. Though yea, can get scolded if you sing until like crap. Ok fine, I kinda get scolded frequently. But it's fun to sing lar. =D More fun to anyhow sing. Yes, I really can't wait for KBox aft O levels! =D

OHYA! I want to watch Inception! At first I didn't mind not watching, but then my sister told me it's really super nice and it's like those MUST WATCH movies. And everyone that had watched it said it's good. Must save up next week! =D

Ok, I should get back with homework. At least I touched the computer. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment