We gave Mr Chan a farewell gift! Ok, not really farewell 'cause we will see him again next year, but he most likely won't be teaching us, moreover taking 2i3 '08 as his form class again! Ah!! Really very sad! =(
Anyway, so we gave him the laptop holder! Mr Chan is super cute! At first he saw the ZINC tag, then you know what he said? "ZINC means Zhibao Is Never Cute ar?" lol!! HE IS FREAKING FUNNY AND NICE AND CUTE!! (Zhibao is his Chinese name) Mr Chan really rocks lar!! Really going to miss him a lot!! I need him teach me science! Haha!
Today is a sad day. Somehow it just made me realise that we are really all going to go our separate ways from next year on. It is not possible for the whole class to go into the same class again. Which is just sad 'cause somehow, after spending two years with 1r3 '07 and 2i3 '08, I really bu she de to leave this class! Ah!! Class blog is just saddening! Everyone is going separate ways.
We had to choose our subject to take for next year. So far, almost a lot of people from 2i3 choose same subjects as me! Which is nice lar! Haha! Hopefully everyone can go in! But the subject we all choosing is like freaking popular! So yea, hope that everyone in 2i3 that choose the subjects can go in!! =)
Some of them going triple science too. Haha! I'm confirm not going there le. I'm like not a science person even though Mr Chan made me like science more this year!! Haha! Mr Chan rocks lar!!
Really going to miss everyone like mad. It's like suddenly, it's end of year. How can like that one??!?!! Ah.. Monday must confirm the subjects le. Most likely I will be taking pure geography and elective history, double sciences.
Ohya!! My EOY results haven't post yet. Lol. I'm not trying to boast 'cause there is really nothing good to boast about.
English: 65 B3
Chinese: 65 B3
Maths: 85 A1
Science: 76 A1
History: 75 A1
Home Econs: 78 A1
So yea. English and Chinese kinda pull down everything but anyway most of the A1 is like borderline a1. Ah.. Heck le lar! It's like yea. WHAT'S DONE IS DONE!! Haha!
Anyway, today suppose to go for ava at night. Lol. I never pon. I told haisong chrisitne and I not going le then he said ok. Lol. But he said that he can't actually hear me properly so yea. Lol. Sorry lar! But it's really sian. Until 9plus. And somehow I think I go there also sit there and stone. But yea, still feel guilty so yea.. SORRY!
Felicia, Joelly and I went Christine's house after school. Lol. Crap there a while and Christine show us her Shun Oguri and Arashi stuffs. Haha! Then we crapped and after that I had to go meet my mum, dad and aunt! Haha!
Btw, Felicia walked very slow! Lol! Random but yea. It's not her fault! 'Cause she kinda sprain her ankle so yea. Haha! She really sad. But anyway my speed walking also slow down. Comic lar! Haha!
Anyway, meet my parents and aunt then went to see the place they work in the new branch. Hard to explain but yea. Lol! AND I REALISE!!! MY AUNT HAVE HUAN ZHU GE GE SEASON 1 AND 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LIKE FREAKING HAPPY WHEN I HEAR IT 'CAUSE I TOLD MY AUNT THAT I'M WATCHING IT NOW!! lol!! sorry for the caps but yea!! I'm really happy lar!! It's like so nice!! The show is funny! Haha!! But I really only love season 1 and 2 'cause it rocks!! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment