Thursday, 23 October 2008

Memory - Sugarcult

[ So get back, back, back to where we lasted
Just like I imagine
I could never feel this way
So get back, back, back to the disaster
My heart's beating faster
Holding on to feel the same ]

Memory - Sugarcult

Today is last day of school. Last day with 2I3 '08. Really very sad! Going to miss all 38 of them a lot. It's like yea. 2 years together and if I say that I don't bother if we are not going to be same class next year, I will be lying. It's just sad. Somehow, I'm really used to seeing them in class with me everyday. Without them just feels some what weird. Like just lost.

Really must have 2I3 gathering during December holidays! Must meet at least one more time before going on the Sec 3. Today Mr Chan never come 'cause he went for reservist. Damn sad lar. Last day of school not with us! =(

Yang Lao Shi very nice! She gave our whole class, everyone of us a small card. One side of the card is a personal msg to us, the other side is to the class as a whole! She rocks lar! It's so nice!

Mr Ng and Mr Khunsi are leaving Fuhua!! It's like all the good teachers leaving Fuhua. What the hell lar. Really very sian. Haiz.. Today is a lousy day! Got a lot of stupid things need to listen to. and it's last day of school too. Very sad!

Suddenly feel nostalgic about the past again. 2i3 memories, 6H memories. Miss them all and thinking of them all. Lately keep meeting up with 6H! Haha! The more we meet up with them, the more we miss them! But never mind! Hopefully can meet again asap! HSM3! 6H watch together! =D haha!! Class Chalet coming up too! Hope that more pple will turn up this year! =)

I just realise that there is a lot of great memories of 2I3. Wah.. Really going to miss everyone. Haiz.. The teachers all damn nice too!

I LOVE 6HONESTY '06 AND 2I3 '08!

No comments:

Post a Comment