Friday, 10 October 2008

EOY IS SO OVER!

END OF YEAR FINALLY ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!

Wah!! Damn happy lar! Today paper was just like do for fun! Haha! Home econs! It's like everyone completed super early and start staring into blank space for dunno how long. Haha! Then when the teacher collect everyone's paper, our whole class cheer lar! It's freaking shuang that it's over! Haha! DON'T NEED TO MUG FOR TWO MONTHS!! =D

Haha! Went JP after home econs with Jiesi and Kamin. The place is like freaking empty! We went walked around a bit then at first want watch movie but realise that it was closed too. Lol! I never actually saw a cinema that's like really closed. Haha! Funny lar!

Went to eat brunch at KFC! Then went to buy Yifan's present. Haha! After that go library and crapped and went crazy there. Haha! I borrowed a lot of nonsense books. Ok, not really nonsense but yea. Haha!

Feeling super happy and super shuang that can really really relax and chill out now! Super nice lar! I love the time after EOY! You can do every slack things you want! Haha! Tomorrow hopefully can go rekkie (dunno if I spell it correct) with 6H! We crazy pple lar! Chalet also go rekkie! But it's fun! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment