HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIFAN!!
LOVE YOU LOTS AND ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!!
my dear mum!! haha!! today is her big day!! she's getting older even though I'm still older =P Tomorrow going celebrate her birthday! Hope everyone will have lots of fun!! haha!! love damily lots!!
SO NICE LAR!! lol! tomorrow no school!! haha!! I'm really enjoying my after EOY which is a freaking good thing! haha!! I love after EOY!! you can slack like mad and no one cares!! haha!!
but I kinda scared take back results. Ah heck! Haha!! It's all done!! What's done is done! Heck le! haha!!! Do your best and heck the rest!! rhymes rite? haha!!
Being overly crazy. lol! I realise everytime I post all super high one lar!! lol! ok I'm generally quite a high person when I'm really in the mood! Tomorrow confirm go crazy like to the max lar! haha!! crazy lar me!
Ohya!!! Today 'cause the Internet connection broke for awhile, I decided to make a video!! So I made 6H video on 2006 chalet!! Shuang lar!! It's really super nice!! Haven't complete yet but yea!! So far it's nice!! Haha!! That's why I love making videos!! After you complete the video right, and you see your work and you just feel damn shuang!! That is if the video turns out nice ba!! Haha! But yea!! I LOVE VIDEO EDITING!! =D
Ok ba!! I shall continue my show!! I'm like watching funny funny shows!! I'm currently watching huan zhu ge ge!! Lisiao rite? So long ago show! Haha! But managed to find it so decided to just watch! But I'm only going to watch season 1 and 2. The 3rd season of huan zhu ge ge suck lar!! I love the 1st and 2nd seasons!! The best lar!! The actors and actress in 1st and 2nd damn good and got nice chemistry! So watch until super shuang! Haha!
Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall go now! =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIFAN!! <33333
No comments:
Post a Comment