HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAOHAO!!
ALL THE BEST IN NUS HIGH!! =)
Suddenly realise that it's less than a week before the last day of school! It's really very fast. I really wish I'll have more time to spend with 2I3'08!! It's all going to end on 23rd Oct. That's just so fast. Ah!! Why must it be like that? Lol! When I realise that they are all very very very great and nice people, then came end of year.
Can't believe time pass to fast. Sec 1 and sec 2 life is over. I kinda miss it, even though I'm still in sec 2. Life pass by in a flash. I really want to experience all the great times with 1r3'07 and 2i3'08 again! Will miss them next year! After all, we spend two years sitting in the same classroom!!
Let's hope that even though everyone will be in different class, we will still somehow be the same old 1R3 '07 and 2I3 '08! Haha! Really hate time passing so quickly at times!! It's sad. And Mr Chan rocks lar!! He is really a very nice and good teacher!! Really damn sad!!
And I'm really threading sec 3 life! As far as I see, Sec 3 life is really not fun and laughter and playing and everything! And have to get home late too! Damn sad lar!
I shall post the class photo taken at teachers' day this year! but qiaofen was not in it 'cause she was sick! =( NVM! Still got chance to take a full class photo again!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment