=F
lol. That's just freaking lame and freaking random. Haha!!
Suddenly feel like posting more so just post shuang ba! =D
2008 is going to end so soon!! Very sad lar!! Mr Ng and Mr Khusni are both leaving soon! Mr Chan won't be with 2I3 for the last day of Sec 2!!! That's just freaking sad!! Never mind, we got each other! Haha! Really will be missing them ba. They are nice people.
Nostalgic of the past. Everytime like that one lar! I only learn how to appreciate people and things that I love when they are about to leave me. Why can't I ever be contented and appreciate them way before?!?
Suddenly reminds me that I really must love and appreciate and spend more time with my grandparents, my parents, my sister, my relative, my friends! basically everyone I love. I just realise that at this point of time, I really can't afford to lose anyone that is somewhat important in my life, which is basically everyone I know and love dearly. Lol!
I also realise that people are aging very fast. Lol! Next year I'm going to be 15. It's just freaking fast and somehow, I'm kinda scared to grow up. It's like you spend your whole life studying, don't have to worry too much about money problems, afraid of whether you have enough to eat and a place to leave. But after you become an adult, all these problems just come. So I'm kinda scared of that. But sometimes I really do feel like growing up faster. It's just yea. Sometimes, I feel like what's the point of studying so hard for. It might not even help me in the future.
But anyway, it still just scares me that I'm going to be an adult in a few years time. And before I even reach 20 years old, my mum is already 50 years old. AH!! It's scary.
I do want to try living in US for awhile, as in when I grow up. Somehow, I feel that I might really like it there. Lol! I won't migrate there ba. Unless I really love the place then maybe, but I guess I will still keep my Singapore citizenship. =P But yea, I want to try living in US for awhile. =D
Wow.. I'm like freaking random in the post. =P HAHA! It's like suppose to be a super random and weird post since it's like spam post. Haha! Ok lar. I shall watch my show again!
No comments:
Post a Comment