Saturday, 11 October 2008

Jap Books!


all these are Japanese books. As in learn how to speak Jap. Angry lar! After come back from Japan then see so many such books! Never mind, it's not like I actually spoke it at Japan besides sumimasen and arigato gozaimasu =D

Anyway, random posting 'cause just felt like posting. Haha! Ohya! Never got to buy Friends 'cause shortage of money. Lol. Shortage of money sounds weird. Sad lar! I really want buy! After Yifan's birthday must hiong save up le!

Holidays coming! This holiday confirm will be more busy than last year. Got class gatherings and going out and many more. Haha! I want to maybe start reading the textbk a bit =D Wa!! I sounded like a mugger when I'm not really. Haha. Ok I think I'm a bit of a mugger and it's not really a good thing.

But anyway, everytime I say holidays must like study a bit, but in the end I ended up doing nothing but enjoying it. But hey, it's holidays ma, must ENJOY!

Today not going rekkie too! 'cause everyone is not free. Ok except for jiamin and me. I'm not even sure jiamin free ma 'cause it's like since changhui, kenneth, faeqa, swapna cannot go for long day then no point le ma. felicia also ok but she cannot walk too much so what's the point of rekkie-ing when cannot walk too much? Haha! But never mind ba!! Next week must go lor!! Or else we really got no time le!

Later going get Christine present! =D haha! felicia going with me too! Lol! Lisiao-ed. Being super random. Btw, I really love songs! I now like got a new bunch of list of songs! So I think for the next few posts will be got songs de ba! Unless I lazy then I just put photo =P

No comments:

Post a Comment