Thursday, 16 October 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YITING!! (TINY)

ALL THE BEST IN CCK!! =)

Today was a nice yet not nice day. lol. It's like started off with me waking up late for school. Lucky my mum drive me to school. Then the car went crazy too, but I reached school on time, so yea, lucky ba.

During chinese lesson, yang lao shi gave us work to do. Damn sian lar. It's like wth. Exam over still must do stuffs. Damn sad lar!! Can't like really enjoy!

History was nice! Today is our last history lesson with Mr Ng!! He is leaving the school for MOE!! It's really very sad 'cause Mr Ng is a nice teacher! Anyway today Mr Ng gave us some food to eat from our class fund collected from all the 50cents of forgotten notes and history textbooks! Haha! Then he show us about Queen Elizabeth I. I think it's quite cool ba. Haha! I am freaking interested in European History! It's interesting! Haha! Ok I love history so yea. Haha! Got a lot of movies I want watch! As in all those movies not shown in cinema now. So yea, quite sad ba. AH!! I suddenly want to watch movie! =P

Anwyay PE totally rocks lar! Today PE is super fun! We play BENCH CAPTAIN BALL again!! Odds Vs Evens! =D odd register number and even register number! We played this game for the last few PE lessons too! Odds totally rock lar!! Haha!! Got all the very pro guy players!! So yea, we won all the 3 games we played! Haha! Damn cool lar! Today Mr Khusni, zexun and junren join the odds too 'cause we short of people. Ohya, mingyao play until like woah. Lol! He super violent! I nearly got pushed down by him lar! Lol! He really is scary when playing captain ball. Haha! But the Odds still got all the good guy players! Girls got kamin! Haha! The rest of us quickly get on the bench so that we can win! And we did so it's like freaking cool! Haha! Won 3 times! =D I LOVE THE ODDS! 2I3 TOTALLY ROCKS LAR! haha! PE is super fun today!! I LOVE BENCH CAPTAIN BALL TOO!!

Ohya!! Mr Khusni also leaving fuhua! Damn sad lar!! Why all the good teahers are all leaving fuhua??? Freaking sad lar! It's like they all so nice but have to leave already! Sad lar.
After recess all the lessons is sian except Science! Which is last period 'cause got Mr Chan ma. Haha! Mr Chan told us about what and how we should choose the subjects we want take next year. He also tell us the subjects he took for a levels. Lol!

After school suppose to go for Dikir Barat for the DepaRaya Concert thing. But yea, I accompany Felicia to see doctor 'cause her ankle really is sprain until dunno what. So must see doctor better. Anyway, dunno if ok ma 'cause the x-ray thing at the polyclinic is closed so yea, she have to go hospital to take x-ray of the ankle. Hope she's ok ba!

No comments:

Post a Comment