haha! these are the chairs that felicia and I sit at in jurong point (jurong west) library at children corner! apparently, we stay there for 1 hours plus and never realise it. lol!
anyway, I'm so enjoying holidays! haha! yesterday spend whole day slacking and today too! Woke up super late and sleep quite late too. haha! but yea, still nice! =D today went to eat cafe cartel for lunch. lol!
I dun really got anything much to post ba! haha. holidays can enojoy but you find it boring at times. But actually I don't need to worry about being bored. I got hell lots of library books to read and shows to watch and things to write or whatever. =D Too bad my aunt can't find the huan zhu ge ge. But never mind ba! I still got stuffs to do =D
Ok ba! ohya! I remember need post about Japan trip! lol! I still want get photos from other pple! ok ba. I think I just use felicia's and my photos. But I'm lazy to post now so yea. haha! Next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment