Friday, 31 October 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHANGHUI!!

ALL THE BEST IN HCI!!! =)

changhui's birthday is yesterday! Late by one day. Haha!

Anyway today got the learn dialect lesson. Lol! It's quite boring. Haha. I learn Cantonese and yea, the teacher is like funny lar. Keep telling us to repeat. But anyway after that went IMM with Feli and Kamin. Super random go out. Crap super long and yea. Haha! Every time go out with them crap like mad. Haha! But it's nice ba! =D

I love 6H Blog songs! =D Hopefully this year chalet will rock like the other 2 previous ones! Ok lar, it will rock 'cause it's a 6H Chalet! =)

2I3 Chalet is also rocking! Haha! Most of Damily staying overnight ba! So I shall stay overnight too! Haha! It's like they overnight I also overnight. Lol! Last few days with 2I3! Really will miss all the funny phrases that our class pick up! Haha!

Wah. Can't believe 2008 is ending. And 2009 is starting. Really very fast. Lol. This year had been a tiring year but I guess it was ok since I kinda survive it. Lol. Ok I've got nothing much to post about. I go watch shows again! OTH and Privileged! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment