Tuesday, 15 December 2009

6H Mount Faber Photos. =D

Today went to fix my phone at Wisma. Hope it will stop lagging and hanging and auto-restarting for every few freaking minutes. No thankyou to feli for accompanying me to go there. =D Lol! No thankyou is so long ago. =D

Anyway, Photos from yesterday! =D

Christmas Tree At Vivo! =D

They are dodging the camera while crossing the road. LOL.

And they decided to all hide behind Minglun and form one line.

They still got taken! =D

We kinda abandoned Faeqa while she crossed the road. =D She was funny! She was happily crossing the road, never turn back to see if we were following then reach the other side and realised we were standing there, not crossing the road. =D

Minglun, Shaohao and Yiinlih were damn gentlemen! They saw a seat after climbing the long flight of stairs and ran towards it just so that they can rest and we can't. Ok lar, they were very tired too. Lol. But quite lousy rite? =D

Minglun's Face! =D

Faeqa's face! =D
We were very very tired. Then we took a photo. =D Lol. Faeqa took it upside down actually. But I twisted it around. =D

Shaohao laughed like nobody's business yesterday lar! Not funny also laugh, funny also laugh. =D

The five lousy guys. They walk like snail lar! It's so funny 'cause technically, guys are supposed to be leading and walking in front, but it ended up to be the 3 of us girls walking in front and they were happily strolling at the back.

I love walking on the road like it's our grandfather's road! Haha! Damn fun lar! Then Faeqa and I started singing stupid songs. And we were actually screaming the lyrics out more than singing the lyrics. =D Lol! We sing like crows but we don't care! =D

I wanted to take a group photo. 'Cause they is a thing for us to put self timer. But then as usual, they don't want to take. But Faeqa was enthusiastic! Haha! And she sit there like me take a lot but I posted this 'cause it was when she realised I already took a lot of photos of her and she was laughing. =D

Felicia looked so cool! =D Like giving attitude. Haha! But yea, still look funny. =D

They are bloody resting. Lol. Lousy lar! =D Ok, I realise really say them until very sad, but really lar, we like helping to train them like that. =D

But the Henderson Wave is damn nice! It's freaking cool and the view isn't very nice but not bad ba. =D

Faeqa's laughter is contagious. =D

Faeqa was saying that there were models taking photo shoot at the Henderson waves there when she came last time. We decided to be stupid and take a stupid wave photo too! =D

Funny looking thing we saw there.

Lol. Shaohao's hands. =D

Guys playing cards again. Lol.

Shaohao laughing! =D I think it was 'cause he made Faeqa laugh while she was drinking Green Tea and she split the green tea out. =D All of us laughed our ass off.

Faeqa laughing too. =D But she like crying laughing. Lol!

We decided to play Die Te (or however you spell it). =D Split into two teams.

Guodong squat until so funny. =D

Minglun was squating but he realised I was taking photo. =D

Felicia didn't know!! Wahahaha! =D

LOL! Shaohao laughing again. =D And I realise it's always had something to do with Faeqa everytime he laughed. =D

When Shaohao and Faeqa come together, it will be madness! =D

Lol. They actually looked rather gay from here. =D

Yiinlih's face looks so funny! =D




LOL. =D




LOL. Ok. That's all are the photos. There are some more but the funny ones are up. =D Crazy day out. Laughing like crap. But totally enjoyed myself to the max!

I LOVE 6H! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment