Friday, 11 December 2009

Heaven - The Fire Theft

White Chocalate Mocha Frap, Mocha Frap, Dark Mocha Frap. =D

Today went to do homework with Faeqa and Felicia. Swapna was supposed to be there but she wanted to sleep. =(

I finish another ace-learning. =D Lol. I think the rate in which I'm completing my homework is just awesome lar. I really don't feel like touching geography. I love the subject but doing it isn't fun.

Ah. I realise I really shouldn't be feeling this way. Next year... Ok, let's not think about next year. Few more days left of 2009. I should enjoy it while it last. =)

Ending with a song from One Tree Hill. =)
Totally hating Faeqa for making me want to watch OTH now.

Heaven
Are you really waiting outside the door?
Never thought I'd hear the words before the road
Sever
It's the simple things that are so hard to grasp
Can't find myself in all the days that passed
But I can feel it when it shines
Nevermind, I'm falling in love with you
Can't find the road that runs through
Falling in love with you

Heaven - The Fire Theft

No comments:

Post a Comment