Wednesday, 30 December 2009


I love this photo. =D Took it myself in Malaysia. I love this time's Malaysia trip with my family 'cause I get to really take photos like crap. Lol. Like take those really like photography photos. Ok lar, some photos are rather crap but still yea. I get to play with my camera. =D And also can spend time with family. =D

Tomorrow is BBQ with 6H. =D I think it will be fun ba! Haha! It had been a long time since we barbecued 'cause we all hated barbecuing. Lazy people. Never mind! I don't need to do anything tomorrow besides taking photos and buying the stuffs. Confirm there will be someone to do all the cooking. Wahahaha. =D Anyway, the guys in our class love to cook so we'll let them cook since they always whine that we cook until too oily. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment