Sunday, 13 December 2009

Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin

This flood is slowly rising up swallowing the ground
Beneath my feet, Tell me how anybody thinks under this condition so
I'll swim as the water rises up, the sun is sinking down
And now all I can see are the planets in a row
Suggesting it's best that I slow down

This night's a perfect shade of
Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room when I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning down

Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin


Lol! I was randomly looking through my old post and I found this.
http://crashed-and-burn.blogspot.com/2007/10/ass-hyena-monkey.html

Zoo! Haha! I suddenly miss 6H chalet meetings! Lol! It's the meetings that we always got nothing done and didn't do anything else except crapping and playing weird stuffs. Lol. We can like play with soccer balls, rugby ball, pillows, throwing of soft toys, cards, throwing of cards, the whole bed. Lol. There is just too much stuffs that we were doing during the supposed-to-be meetings.

I MISS BLOCK CATCHING! and
"IN YOUR FACE!" and
the pig that got thrown until dunno what that it is dead now. Lol. Ok, the pig isn't real in the first place but yea, it's now gone. Lol. Got holes everywhere on the pig. Poor pig but we still had hell lot of fun with it. =D

Tomorrow will be meeting those crazy people ba! =D Going Mount Faber or Cycling! =D and maybe can see Weiying too! Miss her lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment