Saturday, 19 December 2009

The Dark Knight and Joker

I'm going Malaysia tomorrow! My parents are going to drive up to Malacca first then head to KL and then Penang. =D Driving all the way up. Nice lar. I never went Penang before so yep. I'm okay with going Malaysia this time.

Coming back on 23rd December night. Don't miss me people. =D

OK, anyway, I found out something cool. Haha! I think I told Faeqa that time when we were talking on the phone. Actually, it's more of lame than cool.

'Cause during 6H outings, if Faeqa and Shaohao are both there, they will be very noisy. Either fighting or dunno what they doing. Then, Faeqa is the known 'Dark Knight'. =D Then I realise that Shaohao is the always labelled as the 'Joker' in class.

So, when The Dark Knight and Joker come together? Chaos right? LOL! Then during 6H gatherings also same lar! When Faeqa and Shaohao come together, chaos. =D LOL. They totally suit their roles! =D

It sounds rather stupid now. Lol. Must say it out easier lar. Type out not as cool. And you must know about the reasons for their names then more funny. =D

BBQ on 3oth! Felicia, Faeqa and Kenneth, please try call everyone can? Lol. Sorry can't help you all call. But must call leh! Or else later don't have BBQ then it's really very very sad.

3S1 outing on 26th too I think. =D Hope will really happen to ba! Very long never see them already. But going to see them soon anyway. Holiday is almost over. 2009 is ending soon.

I'm looking forward yet dreading 2010. First, I must try to complete my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment