Sunday, 27 December 2009

All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

[ Over and in, last call for sin
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
With all these things that I've done
All these things that I've done
(Time, truth, and heart)
If you can hold on
If you can hold on ]

All These Things That I've Done - The Killers



Lol. Guess what is that in the photo. =D It's something I ate in Malacca.

Yesterday was 3S1 class outing. Lol. Actually just more like outing. But never mind ba! It's not really all that bad. Not a lot of pple but it's ok ba. It's rather last minute. We wanted to go Sentosa but ended up going bowling. =D

I'm too lazy to post photos. =D Got some photos quite cool though. Bowling was fun ba! The guys played. Feli and I decided to just take photos and watch. =D They damn funny lar. During the 2nd round, they said whoever got the lowest points must play $1 or something. =D Then they played until hiong. Damn funny.

Had dinner with Felicia and Junyuan. We kinda spend a bit more on dinner. =D But never mind lar. Had a good dinner. =D Nice food. I love food. =D We ended up talking for very long after dinner too.

Lol. MSN conver with Faeqa, Felicia and Kenneth now, though Kenneth is not there. We are talking abt what to do for BBQ. =D And we start thinking about stupid stuffs. Lol. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment