[ And if you were with me tonight
I'd sing to you just one more time
A song for a heart so big
God wouldn't let it live
May angels lead you in
Hear you me my friends
On sleepless roads the sleepless go
May angels lead you in ]
Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
Hmm.. Nothing much to say actually. Lol.
Went to do homework with Faeqa on Monday. Didn't work 'cause I brought chem and eng and not maths. Quite dumb of me. But ok lar, manage to finish one chem ws. =D
Went to do homework with Kamin yesterday. It work quite well. Haha! Our most sucessfully one 'cause we got a table at Mac. And I brought Maths. =D
So today, I will do homework at home. =D Must try to finish as much as possible. Then I can enjoy the rest of my holiday. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment