Friday, 18 December 2009

Where I Stood - Missy Higgins

I don't know what I've done
Or if I like what I've begun
But something told me to run
And honey you know me it's all or none

There were sounds in my head
Little voices whispering
That I should go and this should end
Oh and I found myself listening

Where I Stood - Missy Higgins


Went to Weiying's House yesterday! =D Felicia, Kenneth and I went to visit her. Pei her talk crap. Lol. We sit at Weiying's living room and talked for quite long. We really just sit down and talk. =D Quite nice ba! I love talking crap with people! Haha! But we never really talk crap too. Lol. Actually I kinda forgot what we actually talked about. A lot of stuffs.

My god, I realise I'm really good at crapping. I just spent one paragraph on talking at Weiying's house.

Ok, anyway, OH CRAP. Must start calling 6H le. Going to have BBQ on 30th. =D Whoever that is 6H that saw this, please pass the msg and please be free on that day too! And please try to respond to sms. =D

I think I should just post on class blog.

Going out with Kamin later. =D I hope I won't be late again.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIEN! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment