Thursday, 24 December 2009

back to Singapore!

I'M BACK! =D

I never brought anything for anyone 'cause really didn't see much stuffs to give. It's Malaysia only ma. But I got nice photos! =D Haha! Will post them next time. I think my dad need to use the computer.

Going to some fish market at midnight. =D Cool right? I love taking photos now. Haha! Ok, kinda love it all along but really found back the love for photography again. =D

Anyway, I miss Singapore! Though Malaysia got nice food, really really nice food, it's rather messy and the roads are complicated. But I quite like Ipoh and Penang. =D KL is quite messy and crowded and complicated.

But never mind lar! At least can travel with my family after a long time. =D And the homework that I actually brought there? I never touch them at all. Totally screwing but never mind already. I must really chiong like crap these few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment