Haha! Using my sister's iPhone now. =D it's not easy. I'm really tapping the phone like some idiot now. My sis is happily using my dad's computer. Nevermind actually. I still like iPhone =D.
Lol! I know how to enter! I think I sound like a total idiot now.
Anyway, this trip is quite fun ba! eat a lot of good food. And my dad is freaking popular. He knows so much people lar. Go each state of Malaysia
also got people to bring us around, won't get lost. =D
I saw 6h blog! There is a BBQ =D happy le. haha!
I will post abt the trip when I'm back. Took many awesome photos! I really really want to learn photography! And take damn pretty photos!
Going to penang later. =D my dad rented some condo there. Hope it's good. we got a lousy hotel at kl. I want an iPhone! Ok lar now that my phone is rather nice =D
ok! I shall stop playing with the phone. I'll be back tmr night I think. I know you all miss me. Don't lie faeqa =D
No comments:
Post a Comment