Monday, 9 August 2010

Singapore's 45th birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

This year's parade actually quite nice. Lol. At first I thought it wasn't that much but yep, quite nice. But this year I'm not as patriotic as last. But I really felt like singing those NDP songs. Lol!

Anyway, decided to post some random National Day related photos!

Lol! I remember that we used to colour our own Singapore flag! Thinking about, it's quite funny lar. Lol! Like we'll really colour our own flag and wave it enthusiastically during the celebration. =D










2005 NDP!
The first NDP that I went to, though it was just the rehearsal. But it was fun lar! Swapna, Felicia and I went high after the whole thing ended I think. Lol. 5 years ago man! Can't remember much but I think it really was quite a fun experience. =D









Fireworks! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment