Saturday, 7 August 2010

Smile, and the world smile with you.

HAHA! My favourite photo! Made me laugh until I had to sit on the floor. Guess who's behind the photo? =D

Ohya, Faeqa's new name is apparently fukupukupulalala, according to Swapna. LOL. Crazy bunch of people. I think yesterday I was like this crazy idiot. Haha! Ok, at least I'm not the only one. One perfect evidence is the photo above. =D

Went out with Agents today to celebrate Junyuan's birthday though still got a few more weeks to his actual birthday. Got to eat good food but we got greedy. Lol. Nice to go out with these crazy people lar. We did the most stupid stuffs lar. And I was so smart. I brought my camera, but I didn't bring the battery. Was so sad that I can't take any photos. They bloody got their wish lar. Idiots. But really got no photos today! Ok, got take some photos with Feli's hp cam but it was slow. I can't complain though, better than my paper phone.

I want new songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment