Tuesday, 10 August 2010

The sun flared murderously overhead...

The sun flared murderously overhead...
and made me become a baked potato.

LOL. I was looking through my P6 English stuffs and I found this! Mr Phang told every group to continue from "The sun flared murderously overhead". And I think Joanna, Jiamin and I were lazy to think, so we just tell Guodong to say whatever he got. And baked potato was what he had. =D Lol! Can't help laughing at it 'cause it's really funny. Did not know why we actually tell him to just say it. Funny lar. I think we were all half dead that day. But never mind lar, let me laugh thinking about it. =D

The sun flared murderously overhead, its piercing hot rays stabbed my back and seared my skin. I was living in an inferno.

This one is the one that the class edited together I think. Forgot already. But not bad sia, primary six students can write this! Haha! I realise that 6H's English was really quite good. Lol. Mine not lar. I think my English is getting worse. Lol. But yep, I really hope I can still do well for O levels' English! At least an A.

English Oral is next Monday! The rest of the class is having it this Friday. Only Zhenyang, Vivian, Mag, Sijia and I next Monday. Tmr is Physics SPA skill 3 and Thursday is Chem SPA. Must do well for all of it!! Jiayou everyone!! =)

Digging out all these English stuffs brings back memories! Mr Phang is really a great teacher! My Maths can be like that is really owe it to him. English could have been worse if not for him too.

Haha! I still love the baked potato! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment