Sunday, 8 August 2010

Photographs really make me feel better. Call it an illness or obsession, I don't care. Was feeling a bit stressed out just now, but after looking at some photos, really made me feel better. Photography is special, I don't really know how to say. It just captures that moment and remembers it forever.

I was talking about random childhood musings with Nisa just now. Lol! I miss childhood! Haha! We both used to be cute when we were young. What happened to us, we have no idea. Lol.


I want to go back to this beach in Japan where you can really see a big open sea, no ships or anything. Just pure blue waters with a beautiful sky where you can really feel relax and free. I've forgotten the name of the beach though. Lol. But it was really a beautiful place! We can never have such nice beaches in Singapore.

Looking at Japan Trip photos makes me want to go back Japan lar!! And I want to go Korea!

Ok I think yea, I should stop using computer since I'm feeling somewhat better. I must learn to care more, be more attentive, and learn to let go. Sometimes things just don't go your way. But we must learn to let go. You can't control everything. Don't get stressed out over everything. It isn't worth it. At the end of the day, you are the one that is suffering. So just stop feeling guilty but learn to care more and change. Don't harp on what you didn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment