Sunday, 22 August 2010

Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard

[ We're looking up at the same night sky
And keep pretending the sun will not rise
We'll be together for one more night
Somewhere, somehow

If I could find you now
Things would get better
We could leave this town
And run forever ]

Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard

It's horribly wrong to be using computer now given that I'm still left with homework and haven't touch on any Chem stuffs and there's a Chem mock test tmr but my hand is kinda itchy so ah.. to heck with it.

Feeling quite a lot this weekend. Oh brought another pair of pants. Lol. I think I should seriously stop buying already. The money is like really fly away. Going to super save up all the way until after O levels so that I'll have lots of money to spend after O levels! =D

Suddenly missing hell lots of people. Lol. Dunno why also. But yep, feel quite thankful suddenly too. LOL. Weird feelings jumbling up together. It's really weird feelings lar! Suddenly feel happy yet neutral yet I also dunno what to say. Haha! I think I'm a bit tired now that's why feeling all sorts of weird emotions.

Ohya! Lol. Super random but yep, our group got the first for the first time. Lol. I'm amused by the fact that I think on Thursday we actually were the first group to get into our group with our English papers. Haha! First time that happened. That place's feng shui is good man.


Flaunting our "valuables". Two lousy nokia phone. =D Ok, one is actually good but the other is a paper phone. And a wallet that the coin portion needs to be secured using paper clips.

Lol. I really should save up to get a new wallet and phone. And many more stuffs. I should take more photos of my current phone. Haha! But at least it doesn't lag. And I think though it doesn't have anything besides torchlight and bounce, it's better than my old sony ericsson in terms of sms-ing and calling. =D

All right! I'm going to iron my sch uniform and shall sleep early today.

Prelims are starting on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment