Sunday, 15 August 2010

We Dance On - N-Dubz Ft. Bodyrox

[ 'Cause I know everything's gonna be alright
Now you're standing here right by my side
And we dance on, dance on, we gonna dance on
Ain't gonna work for life when we know we can dance on
Everything's gonna be okay
The streets will lighten up my way
So we dance on, dance on, we gonna dance on
Ain't gonna work for life when we know we can dance on ]

We Dance On - N-Dubz Ft. Bodyrox


Last week was a short nice 3 days of school. =D SPA was quite alright ba. Had time to sit there and stare. So I guess it's good?

English Oral tomorrow! Hope it's going to be alright. The rest of the class except the 5 of us had theirs on Friday. Almost everyone came back with the same freaking out stance. Ah!! Ok, hope I won't freak out tmr.

Went crazy singing aft school on Friday. Damn funny 'cause we were singing I Don't Want To Miss A Thing and I suddenly heard all of us singing and I started laughing. Lol! At one point of the song, we really all sang like crap. Hilarious lar. But still fun to anyhow sing man. =D Closer To The Edge damn nice to sing lar. Singing is our way of de-stressing! Though my throat was a little weird after that. Haha!

Went to visit Eleanor on Saturday with Felicia and Jordan. She is better ba! Did origami with her! Haha! Fun lar. Though the last one supposed to be a ring but it ended up a table. Lol! But still quite nice lar. =D

But I'm really happy to see her better ba! She's smiling and laughing so yep. Hope she will really be alright! Ok, she will be okay! =)


The monkey or gorilla that Feli, Jordan and I made and the crane that Eleanor made. The four tables that we made too. Haha! The thing really look like gorilla with the whole body like bending over. But wah, felt so accomplished after making the monkey/gorilla. =D

Another week of school plus remedial. I don't get why there's still remedial lar. Ah. I want photos and video and movies from Feli!

I shall sleep early for tomorrow's English Oral!!

No comments:

Post a Comment