Me: Faeqa. How do I spell Faeqa's new name?
Faeqa: oh it's really simple. but i suggest you ask swapna instead. thank you very much. have a nice day.
Me: I have had asked swapna. But she isn't replying. And I am sad.
Faeqa: it is okay my friend. life is full of ups and downs. it's through these tough times that we learn to be stronger and face these hardships of unresponsiveness.
Me: Yes Faeqa. I am greatly inspired and touched by your words of wisdom. Thankyou for taking your time to do so.
Faeqa: you are must greatly welcomed. your opinion on how inspiring i am is greatly appreciated.
Me: I am greatly happy to have you as a friend. But i think you are quite an irritating person that takes everything into consideration. I appreciate your time to reply these nonsense. Thank you.
Faeqa: i have taken into consideration whatever you have mentioned about me and will take matters into my hands and try to reform. your opinion is greatly appreciated. however i do wish you would stop this nonsense so that i will feel slightly normal. this is purely a subjective opinion on my part hence you are not obliged to comply. please understand. thank you very much.
Ok. I think we shall end it at that though the conversation still went on. Yep. Clearly, we are really crazy. How the hell did we continued the conversation, I had no idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment