
I really hope that I can go overseas this December holidays! Suddenly feel like taking a plane and go to a foreign place. Lol. A lot of people already have plans for December holidays already! Freaking jealous. Hope that somehow we will be able to go overseas this year. It had been a very, very long time since we went overseas together as a family (not counting Malaysia).
It's really cool to go to a foreign place and see many new and different things. This is such a random post.
I suddenly miss watching Friends too! The show that can make me laugh and feel good even though I've watch it many many times. =)
Wahahahaha. Hope Prelims will be alright! =D Technically not really wishing that Prelims will be over soon 'cause this means that O levels is coming and it's going to be the end of school year already. 2010 pass really quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment