Thursday, 5 August 2010

Turn It Up - Pixie Lott

[ I might lose my mind for a while, but I'll be fine
Have you heard there's this thing that heals, and it's called time
Clock can tick away, happy will fall in place
I know, my heart will break, a new me will fill this space
I know you can't stay, so I won't be waiting, anticipating for the fall
We had our time, baby, so I won't be waiting, anticipating for the call
Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say
We're moving on and we'll be okay ]

Turn It Up - Pixie Lott


Since I'm in super good mood now, I shall post! =D


Mag brought us donuts on Wednesday! Super love her man. =D Though it's not the donuts in the photo. Ah! Never take photo of the donuts! Lol. Never mind! Brendan's going to buy for us next week! =D

Tomorrow is a nice day lar! Haha! 2hours of school! Then having 4E1 breakfast. Haha! Doubt Mac got space but maybe can bring to school to eat. =D Watching Inception after school too! And aft that meet 6H!! =D Haha! Eventful. =D I'm just happy that we won't be having school for the next 5 days. Awesome much? =D

Exam position now. Think Sijia, Sweden, Nisa and I are going to die like crap. Today we just sit there for less than an hour and all 4 of us go crazy and laughed like mad. Dunno what we laughing for some more. LOL!

Looking forward to Inception! Everyone that watched it said it was very nice. My sister said it was super nice and she actually wants to watch again. Finally watching it tmr! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment