Friday, 6 August 2010

Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars

[ Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
A birth of a song, a death of a dream
Closer to the edge
This never ending story, hate 4 wheel driving fate
We all fall short of glory, lost in ourselves

No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day, maybe we'll meet again ]

Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars


Closer to the edge. Suddenly feeling that, like I'm at this edge and about to fall over. Feel this very heavy feeling. Lol. I don't know how to say. Maybe I was too high just now, too overly happy, that's why now like that. Ah. I really hope that everything will turn out fine.

What's important now is that everyone sticks together, supports each other. At least we've got each other. A laugh or a smile can really make someone feel better. The importance of happiness. Lol. Ok sounds funny but yea. At this point of time, we can't afford to be sad and unhappy, happiness is the only thing that will keep us going. Having faith in yourself. Faith, hope, joy and love.

LAUGH. CRY. LIVE. DIE.
It makes sense in a way.
We will cry, but we will laugh more.
We will die one day, so we should live the way we want to because when you die, it's all over. There is no second chances. I don't believe in that. You live once and you should live it to the fullest. We shouldn't let our unhappiness stop us from being happy. We only get one shot in life, we shouldn't waste it away by being upset. What's the point of that?

No matter how hard it is, we should think happy and positive thoughts. It isn't always hard as long as we are willing to think of happy thoughts. There is always some people, some things that are worth living for, worth fighting for. We can't give up so easily.

I guess yea, we really must support each other now. Help each other and never give up. Keeping our faith, continue to hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment