Sunday, 9 October 2011

birthday of an annoying ass who stalks my blog and used the contents against me


This is the annoying woman. =D

On 17th September, we went to celebrate this girl's birthday! She's the youngest amongst us! The one who loves to disturb us a lot by saying the weirdest stuffs. Haha!

We met somewhere near her house on her birthday early morning at around 8plus? We are super hiong! Haha! So we went to Admiralty MRT to meet up and got our Mac Breakfast! It's so awesome how we managed to find out what Eunice like without making her suspicious at all. =D And how we managed to get her address also. HAHA! Ok the way they got the address was funny though. =D

Went over to her house! We camped downstairs to complete our card for her first. =D And yep! We went up to her house after that! Her parents are super friendly. We thought maybe we get her out then we eat at the void deck or something but they just straight away let us in. LOL! And her little brother is so super cute!!!! =D She was still sleeping when we went to find her though. Haha!

So yep! This time round of surprise is super successful!! =D Haha! She was really surprised by us and can tell she's quite touched and happy. =) Ate breakfast with her and we went to Causeway Point after that! Ate Yami Yogurt~ Haha!

But yep! Even though that day was short, it felt really nice. It's like after we went home, I've got this nice feeling. Haha! Sounds really funny but yea. I'm really really glad that I've meet these really awesome pple in JC. And that I'm in the same class with them. They really made going to sch way more fun and they make me want to go school. Their company is really nice. =) And somehow, I've got this strong feeling that we'll really really keep in contact even after JC and many years after that too. There's this bond within us that's just true and genuine and hard to find in JC life. I'm really glad that I managed to meet them in JC. They are really wonderful people who are true and real. =)

BBQ with them tmr at Lingli's house~ =D Eunice, I shall splash puddle in your face if there are puddles around.

AND YES!! TODAY IS 9-10-11!! HAHA! I don't know why but I found this amusing. Some people didn't though. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment